Tuesday, January 25, 2011

effin writers block

plain old hello my dear 6 1/2...how are you m'dears? I am BORNING. I have nothing interesting to say or to write about. I hate not having an opinion.The rest of you are probably saying thank god, not another rant this week! Even TV commericals are not making me happy and you know how I love them. I haven't see one for erectile dysfunction in days. I've only seen one depression commercial and even the E Trade baby is not making me happy...!Pehaps I will become insprired by the end of the week. I'm sure by then something will piss me off...we can only hope! So my dears have a great week and hope for something interesting news wise to happen so I express my opinion! Not even a fun fact or a random thought...I think my brain is fried! Talk to you all soon! xoxox Pammy

No comments: