Monday, October 18, 2010

Cranky ole girl...

Hello followers, all 3 1/2 of us.  I have been in a cranky mood for the past few days.  Ask my sainted husband Daniel!  No good reason other than the fact that I'm old, impatient and going through the change.  I'm trying to look on the brightside of going through the change...and I'm sure there is one if I can ever see past the estrogen that is flashing before my eyes!  I only get small hot flashes of heat but I get MAJOR flashes of bitchiness!!!  I don't even like me!!!  I realize I'm not the first woman to go through this, even though we all know it's all about mememememememe!! I am suffering from "I'm the only person in the whole world syndrome", now usually this is a male malise, but I have claimed in now as our own in the name of all women everywhere who are in a bad mood! If there was a flag for this syndrome it would be a woman climing up a hill in red high heels and stepping over the poor sap standing next to her who tried to open the door for her! Mine would have a nice gin and tonic in her hand on the way up Mount Estrogen. I think that,and Xanax maybe the answer to menopause. There is no shame to better living through chemicals.  So my random thought for today is....WTF!!! Menopause for a woman who has never had a baby seems redundant....it's not like we were using those body parts for making babies.  God Bless all my sainted "sistha's" who have used those parts for making babies...someone had to do it and I'm just glad it wasn't me.  You all deserve medals...in the middle of menopause you still get to run a household, keep a job and marraige going and raise childen.  So...it seems as if the "the menopause" got me!!! I feel like my Grandma (god bless you Grandma Bessie!).  Perhaps the hormone levels will be better tomorrow and I will not feel the need to pull the nearest man's testicles up over his head, Don't worry Dan you are safe, I like you.  So...let me end with my fun fact for the day, which even this pisses me off....Did you know that brides started carrying bouquet's of flowers on their wedding day to mask bad body odor???? Well if that's not crap...Men back then must have smelled bad too!!!! What did they carry??  It was our job to smell good??? ooppps sorry there goes the hormones again...I'm not man bashing by any means I'm an equal opportunity crank to all sexes. Have a great evening my dears and if you hear howling tonight it's just me baying at the moon.....because I can!!!!!!!!!!!!   Ciao Bella!   Pammy   

No comments: