Tuesday, October 12, 2010

GRRRRRR

Ok folks...I'm officially frustrated...I can place comments, my new and only follower besides my husband, Michelle can place comments (Hi Michelle). My husband can't place comments and you guys have been telling me you can't place comments.  Let's face it...I'm not the sharpest tack in the box but I have a working knowledge of a computer...I keep reading the help articles and perhaps I'm getting old (no comment necessary on that one!) but I can't make heads or tails out of "how to allow people to make comments on your posts" Michelle you must know something the rest of us don't!!!!  My store house of useless information is stalled because all I can think about is how someone can place a post!! Blogspot said setting this up would be as easy as 1,2,3....well they don't know me and I usually need 4,5 and 6 to explain 1,2 and 3...If anyone has any clues enlighten me...Not that I really think that anyone will really be that interested in what I have to say and actually comment, but I'm hoping so...Oh well...back to the reading and reading and then reading some more of the easy 1,2,3 instructions.  Pray for me!

No comments: